Updated 1.3 no gimble

Reaction score
I updated my solo tonight and lost my gimble. The controller and solo will not see the gimble but the power light comes on and it powers the GP. Looking at the system file on the app showing the version and it is showing ---.
Any ideas?

I updated my solo tonight and lost my gimble. The controller and solo will not see the gimble but the power light comes on and it powers the GP. Looking at the system file on the app showing the version and it is showing ---.
Any ideas?
Hey Rich... What color is the light are you getting on the back of the gimbal ..?

Shit... Red is not good..!!

I've read on some threads that it's hard to get a gimbal back to life after a FW update that made a gimbal go red..
I would call 3DR on this one and see what they have to say..Unless some other forum members can shine some light on this one!

Any ideas?

Rich,

If I were you, I'd uninstall the Solo App, make sure if you're on Andriod that the 3dr Services App is up to date, then reinstall the Solo App and give her another go. That's what I might try before I got any deeper.

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M