Update 1.1.15 out

I flew for the first time with the new update today. First 2 batteries, video came through on the tablet fine. Third battery, I now have what you have - no video. Been resetting and rebooting to no avail. Will look into changing the wifi hostapd.conf mod back or do a full reset to see if that gets me video back.

keep me posted if you find a fix. I'll do the same.

keep me posted if you find a fix. I'll do the same.
I came home and tried plugging in my tablet's HDMI out to see if it was the GoPro. Didn't work. Then power cycled and plugged in my GoPro one last time before doing a complete reset...and it started working again.

I heard there may be a GoPro firmware just out? Will try that later today and see if it makes it more stable.

Just installed it. Wouldn't install automatically. Had to do the manual install.

Latest HERO3+ Release:

HERO3+ Black Edition v03.03 | September 2, 2015

HERO3+ Silver Edition v03.02 | September 2, 2015

Ah. Just for Hero3+ then. I'm using a Hero4 Black. I sent in a ticket to 3DR in the meantime.

I did the update using a iphone and no problems. Then switched to my Android tablet with no problems. Video works fine after two battery flights

I did the update using a iphone and no problems. Then switched to my Android tablet with no problems. Video works fine after two battery flights
I'm happy to report..No problems here either..did the new update to the Solo last night with out any problems ISO! Then got up early this morning to go out and test it..flew one battery No Gimbal..no problems with live feed and flew like a Charm..

I have received three Gimbels in the last week. I have an extra for sale if anyone is local to me and wants to come get it. I'm in Brea, California near Disneyland. I haven't installed this new update yet however I haven't even installed a Gimbel yet it's been a long week. Will be working in all of this today.

I'm about 15min away. You have pm :)

I flew for the first time with the new update today. First 2 batteries, video came through on the tablet fine. Third battery, I now have what you have - no video. Been resetting and rebooting to no avail. Will look into changing the wifi hostapd.conf mod back or do a full reset to see if that gets me video back.
Lamda, check battery on gopro. My gopro would only last about 60 min, while in 4k mode. needed another battery.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Lamda, check battery on gopro. My gopro would only last about 60 min, while in 4k mode. needed another battery.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion. I swapped a second battery in the field even though the GoPro was still running and recording.

Still haven't figured out what happened except it could be part of the recent Wifi mod? But I've only heard issues with the gimbal which I don't have yet.

I haven't lost video after doing the update. I'm using a Hero4 black if that matters. One thing i did lose was WiFi channel 13. Drivers are still patched but channels 12 and 13 are disabled. I'm trying to figure out what changed.

Flew the first time with this update and took forever to get video... I got fly w gps lock before it picked up video.. reset everything and same thing. It did finally pick up after gps lock again.. hope this isn't like that when I get the gimbal

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Update was uneventful for me on iPad Mini. Had to redo my settings but I periodically check my RTL height anyway just for peace of mind.

Didn't have a chance to fly because of rain but will do so tomorrow.

With Gimbal fixes

wtitxl.jpg
it runs on my drone much better BUT shorter on ranger than older version . I used able go more than 1500 feet and now I cant go far as 300 feet. disconnect very easy and longer re-connect.. honestly, I hate it. very furious

it runs on my drone much better BUT shorter on ranger than older version . I used able go more than 1500 feet and now I cant go far as 300 feet. disconnect very easy and longer re-connect.. honestly, I hate it. very furious
How many flights have you done with the new FW..?
Have you tried different areas and see if you get the same results..?

How many flights have you done with the new FW..?
Have you tried different areas and see if you get the same results..?
About 10 time and different areas, result stay same. I hate it worried about flyaway. But it comes back to home base

Hi just letting everyone know the extra Gimbel is no longer available. It sold very quickly.

I heard the Best Buy warehouse in Southern California has them but won't release them until a specific date to the stores. They also have Solo's in stock along with batteries and backpacks at all SoCal Best Buy stores now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado