Troubleshooting crash

Reaction score
Hi there:

I managed to crash my Solo into the side of a building. Popped the plastic a little on the battery holder, and broke a couple props, but otherwise looks OK. took out batter container and popped all back in place, took out and reconnected the gimbal. The battery slid right in the way it should, but when I power up, the lights on the battery come on, the Solo makes a little "clunk" sound, and then powers off. Didi this with a couple different batteries. Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this? Thanks.

Sounds like you have a power fault. For many having similar issue it's best to start disassembling and give everything a good look over.

Since the battery tray was dislodge, you may want the inspect the battery connector terminal board at the main board.

Motor pods are also directly connected to the battery, inspect the pods and their wiring. You can reinstall them one at a time to isolate a faulty pod or wiring.

I'd recommend removing the gimbal to eliminate that being the source of the fault.

Reactions: DJMc
That worked! Thanks- it was a bad motor pod. Swapped it out, and back in the air. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000