Tower update added Return To Me

Where can I find updated 3DR services? Find it. Thanks.

Last edited:
If you get on the beta list, these will just show up in the play store.

I signed up for the beta program I have yet receive any updates in the play store.

Just checked and was able to find the setting. While in the Tower home screen (not edit) tap the home icon at the top of the page. That will show a choice of Return To Launch or Return To Me. When selected it will initiate the return and the home icon will change to a upper torso. Pretty cool. Looks like we now have that dynamic home point!

Just checked and was able to find the setting. While in the Tower home screen (not edit) tap the home icon at the top of the page. That will show a choice of Return To Launch or Return To Me. When selected it will initiate the return and the home icon will change to a upper torso. Pretty cool. Looks like we now have that dynamic home point!
Hmm, I'm sure I found this before, or maybe I just assumed. When I tap the home icon nothing happens. Still running the beta, still get the video feed. Any special sauce or anyone else see this option? 3dr services would have got updated by recent solo update. Other than that don't think anythings changed

Hmm, I'm sure I found this before, or maybe I just assumed. When I tap the home icon nothing happens. Still running the beta, still get the video feed. Any special sauce or anyone else see this option? 3dr services would have got updated by recent solo update. Other than that don't think anythings changed
I used it this weekend and it worked well. While flying, I tapped the home button at the top of the screen and selected 'Return To Me'. Then when I selected RTL it came to where I was and not where I launched from. Before it landed, I put it back in Manual mode and walked as I flew it back to where I launched. Every couple of seconds it would say 'home point updated' or something like that. Since it was still in the return to me state, it was updating the location as I walked.

Reactions: Raybro
Hmm. Tower beta on android right?

I must be doing something wrong. It lets me push/expand the other buttons to the left and right of it.

Actually I think 3.2 version of Tower is no longer in Beta and has the return to me feature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44