Today's adventures....

I don't think flying safe and with common sense is limited to only liberals, "hard core liberals," or has anything to do with "political correctness." Pretty silly to make political assumptions on something as common as safety.
Oh well.
If you want to read about people's adventures, I'd suggest some Rudyard Kipling or Mark Twain.

Translation from above: "I got nothing to come back with but name callin' now."

How many times have you promised you were making your last post?

If you're so worried about feeding me, yet lack the self control to stop, try the ignore feature.

I'll let you have the last word...again.

:)

your full of yourself as that wasnt directed to you lol but if you must accept it then so be it....ignored using the button, but at the same time, a grown man (so says your profile) yet your acting like a child says a lot about the type of person you are. communities would benefit from your absence...had it been a debate, different story , but youre just trying to flex internet muscles here bringing nothing constructive...i proved you wrong whether it was political terms or not or what your beliefs of the definition of airplane vs aircraft was...and i never broke any real laws...i used my right of knowledge and had a police officer enforce it for me to a confused ranger.....yet you decide it was best to troll and make me look like a villain...yet you brought no REAL facts like i have....your just the donald trump of 3DRpilots. i will now amuse you by ignoring you and thank god for such features.....good day sir and enjoy the rest of your day

I suspect we may be getting trolled here.
The only time I've seen anyone ask or post about flying or using "follow me" while driving a car has been on the Phantom forum and it was the resident troll who was trying to start the discussion.
He would also post things like "Can I fly from a secure basement, sort of like a bunker? I don't have windows in it, and there are 2 walls that are three feet thick that the signal will need to pass through - can I fly FPV like this?" LOL. Or "I'd really like the playground set up at my local elementary school - are there any laws about filming from above at recess? I really want to get some photos of the children enjoying the playground. Can you advise me?" Just crap like that on the edge of being bombastic, but sure to start a conversation which he would then manipulate and use to attack other forum members.
The responses on this thread are strangely familiar. The resident troll from PhantomPilots also likes to post other's photos and videos and claim they are his own.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44