To turn on GoPro

Reaction score
Can I turn on Gopro from the Solo App from Mobile device? Every times I try to turn on is asking me to connect to camera. So I turn on straight from camera at gimbal from Solo. But to record on and off from mobile device is working. Is that the way it's work or I need to do something. Please be advise.
Thanks.
Eddie

For now, you must turn the GoPro on using the power button on the GoPro.

A future update will hopefully fix that so you can turn the GoPro on with the Solo app or controller!

For now, you must turn the GoPro on using the power button on the GoPro.

A future update will hopefully fix that so you can turn the GoPro on with the Solo app or controller!
Thanks
Eddie

Also don't forget to power back on the gopro whenever you power off the solo, as that will turn the gopro off too. Like if you come in for a battery change...

Reactions: Chuck and Maddog
PdxSteve is so right. I flew at the coast last weekend, and we had unusually big waves. I was getting a shot of the waves crashing on a huge rock about 300ft offshore, and was excited to see the results, only to realize I forgot to turn on my GoPro before takeoff.....:mad:

I found after getting a Gimbal installed, that you have to make sure you stop recording with the GoPro by pressing the left front tilt switch in, before shutting down Solo post landing. If not, you will wind up with the GoPro 'repairing file' message post flight.

Reactions: Maddog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44