The time to rejoice is now!

just ordered a main board form them for 60.00 and 21 dollars for shipping they had 7 tested but i guess 6 left!!

Just ordered another charger today. Looking forward to shaving my charging time by 1/2 with 4 batteries in the backpack.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks!

New to solo. What's up with the NEW gimbal wire mentioned. How do I know which one I have?

Down near me in laguna beach they out the kabosh down on quads. No flying in any city parks. Wonder if I can fly a kite.
I'm in Huntington Beach and concerned we may see the same.

Really enjoy your videos. Hope you can continue making them.

Blue skies..

Ordered a spare controller and spare smart battery charger. Good prices, but shipping seemed slightly high. Waiting to see what kind of delivery time they have.

Got my order just now. The charger is brand new and works great. The controller is apparently new also - it booted up and wanted a software update. The shipping charges were quite fair considering that it was shipped priority mail. Packing was excellent.

There was one problem with the order though. The controller was missing the phone/tablet holder which was show in the picture. That kind of negates the purpose of having a second controller if I have to steal parts from my other controller to attach my extra tablet. Hopefully this was just an oversight and he'll send the missing part. Sent an email just now.

UPDATE: I got an email from Chris and he said he clearly remembered packing that part separately to give it better protection. I went through all the packing material and sure enough - it was hiding in there! My bad.
Great service. I'll probably buy from him again.

Last edited:
Reactions: andresql
Got my order just now. The charger is brand new and works great. The controller is apparently new also - it booted up and wanted a software update. The shipping charges were quite fair considering that it was shipped priority mail. Packing was excellent.

There was one problem with the order though. The controller was missing the phone/tablet holder which was show in the picture. That kind of negates the purpose of having a second controller if I have to steal parts from my other controller to attach my extra tablet. Hopefully this was just an oversight and he'll send the missing part. Sent an email just now.

UPDATE: I got an email from Chris and he said he clearly remembered packing that part separately to give it better protection. I went through all the packing material and sure enough - it was hiding in there! My bad.
Great service. I'll probably buy from him again.
Yes chris is really nice!! got a bad board he sent and he is going to replace it but I sent him my solo to him so he can repair it for me!!

Hi,
Has anyone heard about SoloPartsDepot ?
Website is down, and Chris Johnson does not reply to emails, and his Messenger account seems no more valid...
I do have a pending order... Not a big deal, but missing items...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo