Take Control of Reckless or Malicious Drones...

Nice. So will they track whom they sell it too so it's not used in the wrong hands. Nevertheless it is a good countermeasure against the ignorant UAV operator. I'd like to get one to perform crash tests on Solo vs Phantom. Does anyone want to put their bird up for testing

I don't see the legality of this and some of the other devices I have seen.
With so many more uses of WiFi these days besides the internet. Google has been testing autonomous vehicles in Austin for a few months now and without incident.
You could wreak havoc on things with something like this. It's called hacking.
Read a story about a person with a 2015 Chevy with wireless that was hacked into while driving down the road. The hacker was able to control the temperature and fan speed of the vehicle, lights, and was even able to disable the vehicle.
It was done deliberately to show the vulnerability of WiFi

Last edited:
I don't see the legality of this and some of the other devices I have seen.
With so many more uses of WiFi these days besides the internet. Google has been testing autonomous vehicles in Austin for a few months now and without incident.
You could wreak havoc on things with something like this. It's called hacking.
Read a story about a person with a 2015 Chevy with wireless that was hacked into while driving down the road. The hacker was able to control the temperature and fan speed of the vehicle, lights, and was even able to disable the vehicle.
It was done deliberately to show the vulnerability of WiFi
+1000%.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso