Surveys Possible with Solex Missions?

Reaction score
Wonder if it's possible to create survey missions like MP in Solex Missions, or is there a way to load Survey missions created in MP to Solex? (I have some I'd like to run since I've gone to the trouble to create them).

OK, so I did locate the missions pdf doc which includes survey instructions. If anyone has used this function in Solex, I'd like to hear of your experiences with it!

I have used the Solex Missions app and it worked as intended. Not difficult at all.

If you have MP missions, why not load them with MP and then read them into Solex and save them?

I have used the Solex Missions app and it worked as intended. Not difficult at all.

If you have MP missions, why not load them with MP and then read them into Solex and save them?
That sounds good. I always wanted that feature. How does one read them in? What file types does it accept?

That sounds good. I always wanted that feature. How does one read them in? What file types does it accept?
Yes, that's actually what I wanted to do in the 1st place, but I did not want to pay for Solex missions until I was sure this could be done!

Load a mission into the Solo with MP. The mission will stay in Solo's memory.

Connect Solo to Solex and read (load) the mission. Save the mission with Solex.

I think all ground control software can do this. Try it with QGC or Tower first.

Reactions: Damien
Load a mission into the Solo with MP. The mission will stay in Solo's memory.

Connect Solo to Solex and read (load) the mission. Save the mission with Solex.

I think all ground control software can do this. Try it with QGC or Tower first.
hello!) I'm starting to study this now .. I can't pull the mission from Solo to Solex, which I recorded through Mission Planner.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela