Summit Park in Blue Ash, OH. construction progress

Reaction score
Summit Park in Blue Ash, OH. construction progress update using the 3DR Solo quadcopter w/gimbal and the GoPro Hero4 Silver camera. Winds were blowing between 10-15 knots during filming. The video has been edited in Final Cut Pro X which I am learning.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks great. Very stable with little to no micro vibrations.

May have to come check out the park, when's the project supposed to be complete?

Video looks nice and smooth, can't wait till mines back to looking the same. Hoping in the next day or two I get some answers from 3dr about my current issues.

Who Dey! Cincy

May have to come check out the park, when's the project supposed to be complete?

Video looks nice and smooth, can't wait till mines back to looking the same. Hoping in the next day or two I get some answers from 3dr about my current issues.

Who Dey! Cincy
The park has a long way to go, probably another year and a half if my memory serves me correctly. Very cool place to fly!

Last edited:
Summit Park in Blue Ash, OH. construction progress update using the 3DR Solo quadcopter w/gimbal and the GoPro Hero4 Silver camera. Winds were blowing between 10-15 knots during filming. The video has been edited in Final Cut Pro X which I am learning.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
What's your thoughts on final cut so far, how long you been working with it?

What's your thoughts on final cut so far, how long you been working with it?
I have only been woking with FC for a couple of days. After seeing what it can do for the GoPro files I won't be going back to anything else. I am a professional photographer and have resisted getting into video due to the "supposed" steep learning curve, but have found FC to be quite intuitive to work with. Well worth the effort and expense in my opinion.

Reactions: Adimuzio513

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44