STILL IN BOX- Solo / Gimbal / Backpack

Reaction score
Solo / 3axis Gimbal / 3DR Backpack-
Never removed from B&H Photo box- I purchased in January 2018 for $599. Anyone who may be interested can PM me.

Robert470-
I think I can do better than that. I have 11 Solo/Gimbal units still new in box- I’ll let one go for $400 plus “ actual “ shipping cost. I will not charge any handling charges or inflated shipping expense.

With that Solo, I will also include an additional brand new battery, still sealed in box.

Sounds fair enough, waiting to find out whether or not this ATV I have is going to be sold. Hopefully it will be and you’ll still have it. I’ll check back with you in the next couple days. Thanks much, Robert

Robert470-
Like I stated earlier- I have 11 new units still in their boxes each with 3 axis gimbal. You let me know when you’re ready- I also have two units that were flown, they are both flawless, updated with Open Solo 3.0.0 and not scuffed, abused or wrecked.

USMC...

Where are you located for possible local pickup?

Thanks...

Maryland. I wish I could do all of my transactions local! It’s how I’ve sold my first seven; five in Maryland, One in Virginia and one in Pa. I drove half way to meet and still, I think it’s easier than shipping. I use to work for the Postal Service, so I have seen the horrors first hand.( delivering someone’s package as glass is falling from the bottom of the box- never a good sign!)

I see that your located in Maryland and prefer local pickup but I’m interested in knowing if you would be able to have one of your “New” units shipped FedEx??? I’m currently in AZ on my way to CO and if it’s possible, there’s a FedEx center in Flagstaff that’s on the route I’ll be taking. The zip code for FedEx in Flagstaff is 86001. So I’d need to know what shipping would be. Thanks, Robert

I knew local purchases wouldn’t work for everyone, but it’s not a problem. I will go to Fed Ex on Monday and make sure there are no issues with the batteries- and the cost to ship. I will touch base with you shortly after. I know B&H photo shipped using United Parcel Service- are there any UPS facilities near you? Just asking, just in case. I could also try USPS, once again, not sure about the batteries and their restrictions. But I can definitely look into all three.

As long as you are shipping the batteries WITH a bird and you apply the required Lithium Battery Warning sticker to the outside of your package [with a phone number in case further info is needed] you should be good to ship with either FedEx or UPS

Or such has been my experience

I knew local purchases wouldn’t work for everyone, but it’s not a problem. I will go to Fed Ex on Monday and make sure there are no issues with the batteries- and the cost to ship. I will touch base with you shortly after. I know B&H photo shipped using United Parcel Service- are there any UPS facilities near you? Just asking, just in case. I could also try USPS, once again, not sure about the batteries and their restrictions. But I can definitely look into all three.

I’ll check and see about a UPS store but from what I’ve run into on the road FedEx is a lot easier. But I’ll see what I can come up with. Thanks, Robert

Alright I was able to find a UPS store in Flagstaff, same zip code 86001. Thanks for doing the footwork on the shipping cost and such. Robert

Wondering if the $400 plus shipping was going to enclude the Backpack??? And “Semper Fi” I back in ‘79 I was in the Great 2038, Company “C”. Seems like a lifetime ago.. Robert

Any word on shipping cost??? As far as the Backpack, I’m more interested in the Solo but was just wondering if it was included. If not, no problem. Robert

Hey Robert,
Give me a call. It will be easier.
John- 410 292-4440.
We can discuss everything over the phone.

Robert470-
You’re going to have to give me a call so we can speak- I need to feel assured that my Solo is going to a secured location to protect both you and I. ( mostly me )
You just recently joined the forum so I really have little idea who you are- and in today’s world of thieves and scandals, I’m going to cover my ass. Sending it to a UPS address would make it convenient for one to say it never arrived; unlike sending it to your actual home address. I have experienced first hand- the “ I never received it “ even after the idiot signed for it. Just call me, you have the number- we will discuss everything in detail- I have a case for you so transporting Solo will be a breeze. I hope you understand where I’m coming from- trust for me is earned and never taken for granted; if this is offensive, then this deal was never intended.
If you were on the forum a while like Irishmanpdx, just_bruce, XevetS or pirate, I’d have no issues sending out a $500 or better drone, but we have just met ( on line no less!!) and like I teach my daughters- it takes a while to read someone and determine their true intentions, don’t kiss some punk on the first date and make sure they’re not an ass-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44