Solo went out of control again...

This is usually the result of horrible calibration of level and compass. Try redoing those the right way.

I haven’t used my drone since maybe 2016? Besides the fact the piece of junk kept taking off out of control and crashing like others have described and of course going out of business because it’s junk, so now I’m still stuck with this thing. Does anybody know if there’s a solution? Nobody has commented in years so I’m sure I’m still sol but figured I’d try. Is there a fix for this out of control crash broke propellor bs? Thanks

I haven’t used my drone since maybe 2016? Besides the fact the piece of junk kept taking off out of control and crashing like others have described and of course going out of business because it’s junk, so now I’m still stuck with this thing. Does anybody know if there’s a solution? Nobody has commented in years so I’m sure I’m still sol but figured I’d try. Is there a fix for this out of control crash broke propellor bs? Thanks

Or maybe nobody has commented on this in years because nobody else is having this problem? You'll need to actually describe the problem you're having if you want someone take you seriously and offer help.

Reactions: DJMc and billtakos
I think the issue suggested is that you haven't actually posted on this thread and described the flights and problems in enough detail to help. You've just said 'back read' the thread, which describes (not in a lot of detail tbh) some other peoples problems.

If you could describe where you're flying, whether you've calibrated, changed geogrpahical location, what the surroundings are like (trees, buildings, valleys, steel structures), any warnings (mag interference, gps for example), that kind of thing.

If you do do that, some of the people might be able to use their knowledge and experience to help.

Dude, try the calibration that P2P suggested. Hint: after each calibration, power down the solo and then power up and do the other calibration. Then power down and power up and see if that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M