Solo Watching an Approaching Thunderstorm in Florida 5-2-17

This is great. I'm new to this and still playing with stuff. I have yet to get a good grasp on the video side. Youtube only lets me play it in 1080 but for reference what are your camera settings here?

This is great. I'm new to this and still playing with stuff. I have yet to get a good grasp on the video side. Youtube only lets me play it in 1080 but for reference what are your camera settings here?
Try it again now. You should be able to click on the video setting and change it to 4K. What I have noticed is that after uploading a video, Youtube takes a while to fully process it up to 4K.
Camera is set to 4K wide, the only setting GoPro has for 4K. I use Cyberlink Powerdirector 15 to edit the video, and it has a setting to remove most of the fisheye effect from the video. I upgraded the camera firmware to v5.0, which was required in order to use the GoPro Android app on my phone. The only drawback I see is that the camera no longer automatically turn on with the Solo. I have to manually turn on the camera after I turn on the Solo.

Reactions: Krs821
Nice video of storm/clouds. I didn't realize Plantation was so densely populated. It looks like the Orlando area. I guess it is all being highly developed these days. Did you do any of the 'anti-vibration' mods, i.e. Relish cable, moon gel, prop balancing, etc., to dampen vibes?

Nice video of storm/clouds. I didn't realize Plantation was so densely populated. It looks like the Orlando area. I guess it is all being highly developed these days. Did you do any of the 'anti-vibration' mods, i.e. Relish cable, moon gel, prop balancing, etc., to dampen vibes?
Not really, just tucked the HDMI cable in and made sure all the slack was pulled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig