Solo Smart Battery Logs

The RPAS logger is good if you are Australian based. Its the only app that has accurate NFZs for Australia.

I have also tried Drone Logbook and it is also great. Thanks for all of your responses and from now on I will be keeping a detailed battery log.

Even if what Soloing says "All a log will do for you is, to tell your how many flights the battery had before it suddenly died on you, ha ha." At least I can have some accurate data to go back over if this actually happens.

...Data, data, data without it we would be guessing!

This discussion reminds me of a set from comedian Ron White. He talks about being on a plane when the captain announces trouble. The guy next to him (Ron White) asks, "Do you think we will make it!?" Ron White replies, "Sure, all the way to the crash site!" LOL.

Same here. All a log will do for you is, to tell your how many flights the battery had before it suddenly died on you, ha ha. [emoji12]
Only if you are looking at it as a hobbiest. If you think of your Solo as a aircraft I would think you would be interested to have knowledge of your TT- total time of aircraft including the time on motor pods, radios, gimbal and all batteries. Maybe I'm just a anal pilot & A&P mechanic.

There is an app called Hover in the iOS App Store that has some logging capablity and other useful features, like weather and no fly zone maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M