Solo shipped!

Ok ... My Solo was shipped from China, passed through Ankorage and is now "awaiting clearance" in Kentucky. There's a long trip!

Sometimes (usually) takes quite a while to get enough satellites to fly :confused:.
2nd flight it flipped while on the ground just after I landed and trashed all 4 props on the asphalt :(.
In follw me mode it looks like it going have a conniption fit, all twitchy and unstable like, Oh & it doesn't follow o_O. So just a few things so far...:rolleyes:

Yes I have just returned from the park down the street and after walking further in follow mw mode, it did indeed follow me!:D Also learned how to fly in full manual mode with no gps and man does it move!
Very fast and very agile, very happy:D.

I just got mine from ups 10 mins ago. Took it out and first thing I noticed it was missing 4 screws at the expansion bay. Anyone else like that?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doug Benson
I just got mine from ups 10 mins ago. Took it out and first thing I noticed it was missing 4 screws at the expansion bay. Anyone else like that?

They aren't missing. There is nothing there to mount to it yet. If/when there is something released for the expansion bay it will come with mounting screws

Reactions: prowler9
They aren't missing. There is nothing there to mount to it yet. If/when there is something released for the expansion bay it will come with mounting screws
Ok cool! Thanks! I thought it was going to be a little larger .

I will once I get off work haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea