Solo serial number will not match the serial number on the box

Reaction score
I asked 3DR about the Solo's serial number not matching the number on the box.

I was told that the serial number on the box is not supposed to match the serial # on the Solo.

Solo's start with Serial number S111A, where the box start with SA11A and is used by the factory for 'traceability' purposes.

I guess the box serial number is the combination of the particular Solo, controller and battery that was in the box.

Off Topic, where is the search in this forum? I looked and looked for it to see if someone already posted this info.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Off Topic, where is the search in this forum? I looked and looked for it to see if someone already posted this info.

The theme on this site is kinda poor because you have to go back to Home to get the search at the top.

I would like to see the search and new post on all pages. But once you get into the forums the menu changes and you lose those important items.

Thanks for info on SN. I never did check mine but heard lots of complaints about it.

Search is the little magnifying glass looking icon on the top right under the notifications etc...

Search is the little magnifying glass looking icon on the top right under the notifications etc...
Actually, that only works with certain browsers.

Not working with Firefox. Hmmm

The search is there in Chrome as well albeit black, even when you start typing, the font is black. A little confusing but it works.

However.. I just noticed that if I scrolled the page down a bit (In Chrome), the search bar then turns grey.. :confused:

Thanks.. now I see the search, I don't know why I couldn't see it previously! DOH!

Yea mine only appears in firefox when you start to scroll.

Top right corner in chrome as you scroll, right below the flag.

Oh yes, now I see it! If I start to scroll, it appears, but if I scroll to the top, it's gone again!

Ok, we can get back to the original topic now! LOL

Oh yes, now I see it! If I start to scroll, it appears, but if I scroll to the top, it's gone again!

Ok, we can get back to the original topic now! LOL

Rich it's there.. it's just black..

Firefox. Chrome and IE seem OK. But normally Firefox is the browse I use.

@rrmccabe - in the image you uploaded, it's (search icon) hidden in the right side of the dark gray horizontal bar. But doesn't do any good thereafter since the entered text and line are the same color.....it's classified as stealth search.

I'm using firefox as well...

@RichWest whats odd is it only works part of the time for me and it might be in the dark grey bar or up here in the black. Shows up as gear in black.

Regardless it's a theme compatibility issue with different browsers !

search.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44