Solo remote compatible sun shade

Reaction score
Anyone seen one yet? Everything I see says DJI P2 P3 and I1 compatible

Thanks

Damn, it can wait I guess! $30ish sounds more reasonable!
also somewhere on this forum sombody posted a sunshade made of cardboard.
that is the one for me.
on my way to Winn dixie for a cardboard box and a roll of Duct tape.

Reactions: elevatedVUE

Rather than using a box like the homemade one you mentioned I cut separate pieces for the top, sides, and back. I attached the top to the sides with duct tape and the back panel was attached to the top and sides with velcro. This way I could take the velcro parts off and fold everything up for easy transport.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Rather than using a box like the homemade one you mentioned I cut separate pieces for the top, sides, and back. I attached the top to the sides with duct tape and the back panel was attached to the top and sides with velcro. This way I could take the velcro parts off and fold everything up for easy transport.
Can u post a pic of it in on solo remote

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Can u post a pic of it in on solo remote
I don't have a Solo. I have a P2V+. Simply use the design in that other thread but cut the rear corners and use velcro to bring the sides in line with the back wall. That will allow you to quickly fold the thing up.

also somewhere on this forum sombody posted a sunshade made of cardboard.
that is the one for me.
https://imgur.com/a/GiSoC

Here's my cheap cardboard version. I didn't use tape, just two clips so I can make it flat for travel.

This would be much better with some thick black card stock. I'll probably take a different approach with the shield for the tablet. Probably a velcro system.

Reactions: erikgraham
Anyone find a good sunshade solution for 7 inch tablet yet? I have a Google Nexus 7. Thanks!

I'm looking for a Sunshade for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Any suggestions?

i made a sunshade using the same cardboard that came with the solo. the one holding the information. just taped the ends and works perfect

i made a sunshade using the same cardboard that came with the solo. the one holding the information. just taped the ends and works perfect
Cool. How do you attach it? Can you post a pic?

Here's a video I did

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

~z3r01~

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Here's a video I did

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

~z3r01~
Z did you record that through a Minecraft filter, going old school I can't even see the black box. Kidding just givin ya $hit, good idea. I made a similar one out of a cool mailer that showed up here made with a nice laminate cardboard.

Reactions: Steve Langford

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44