Solo out of control Yikes Big crash

Reaction score
Ok so I have 9 satellites and then in less that 1 min in my flight the solo gets a WILD OUT OF CONTROL mind of its own and goes straight tor a tree. ...BREAKing did not stop it.. and it just kept on going the WRONG way!

It is like it derided to correct it position by 80 feet to the left and real quick.!
is this a lost satellite or software acting up?
you can watch the movie .. it is just in the first 30 seconds
Any ideas as to what is going on here? :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok so I have 9 satellites and then in less that 1 min in my flight the solo gets a WILD OUT OF CONTROL mind of its own and goes straight tor a tree. ...BREAKing did not stop it.. and it just kept on going the WRONG way!

It is like it derided to correct it position by 80 feet to the left and real quick.!

yes, this can happen when you lose satellite lock while in fly mode, you would've heard audio voice telling you lost sat lock or if your audio is switched off then I believe the controller would vibrate to let you know, along with a message on your controller.
in this situation it's best to switch to Fly:manual mode if you programmed any of your buttons (A/B) for that mode.

not sure if the power lines or trees had anything to do with losing the sat lock (if that's what happened)

you can submit your logs to 3DR via the Solo App and they will tell you exactly what happened

Brake/Pause will NOT work when you lose GPS. Like @pete mentioned- Assign FLY;Manual to A or B. Then you will be able to take control in a situation like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks