Solo not Connected

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just installed the gimbal and had a successful connection but then turned off and tried again and from there on it will not connect. Do you know why this could be happening?

Thanks everyone!

How long did you wait?

I did this today myself. I flew, and then shut off the Solo, then turned it on again. It took a while to connect again.

You may need to be patient. It doesn't make sense to me why it takes so long, but it does.

Of course, if it never connects, that's a different problem. Call 3DR tech support.

There is a pin hole in the back of the gimbal. You should see a light in it. Is the light green or red? No light means it's not connected or that the cable cam undone inside Solo.

Hi everyone just installed the Gimbal with Hero 4 Black and don't have a video feed, yet prior to Gimbal video worked fine.
Any suggestions?
John.

I had the same problem but realized it's cause I didn't have a memory card in my gopro.
Tried that?

One thing I just tried is to use an IPad instead of the Andriod tab 8.4 and the iPad detected the fact that video was missing and came up with a list of things to try which I have done, so to me it looks like there is no video coming out of the Gimbal.

Wonder if it's the hdmi cord, I've heard of those going bad. Luckily they are a relatively easy fix but you'll have to do forum search to find that thread. Or if someone here knows....

Sorry DodgeP there is a green light on the gimbal so I guess it from the Gimbal onwards.
I had the same problem when I first installed my gimbal. Tried all the fixes and nothing worked. Finally, I removed the gimbal and reinstalled the HDMI plug that's on the gimbal board. It has worked fine since then.

Check that your HDMI cable is installed completely and tightly inside at the gimbal connection.

I'd also get tech support on the phone with you. They can walk you thought many things. It could be a bad gimbal, and they can address this quicker than anyone else.

Or, if you got your gimbal locally, go and exchange it.

Hi guys I got an email from Tech Support went through a list of things to do and then wanted to know software of the Go Pro and Serial No's of the Gimbal and the device I was using to view, I went over to an I Pad to see if there was an issue there but same result so from what I can see there is an issue with the video path of the Gimbals's Board cause all the other Camera functions work start stop record etc. But I can imagine how long its going to take to replace it.
anyway we wait and see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44