Solo Neck Strap

Reaction score
Has anybody received the neck strap 3DR said you would get when you registered your Solo?

Nope I wondered this myself but they have alot on their plate atm so may be a bit. I haven't looked but I've not even seen a pic posted of one yet.

It's when you register for solo warranty if you haven't I would before flying again just in case I didn't immediately and I'd say 3dr will still work with you but with my luck I'd find out the hard way so did after reading some of the issues.

Note that at least a lot of them the boxes don't match the solo or controller serial number for whatever reason so use the one on your solo and controller, I put both down.

Yes, awaiting my neck strap too...please update if anyone gets theirs!

neck strap is still under development....the engineers will get to it after they finish the gimbal

Reactions: Koz
Still waiting! Kind of would have thought they would have included something so simple into the packaging of their product from day one! If it was a ploy to get people to register they should have offered up the free battery for that.

Nop still waiting for the neck strap!! Must be still on "pre-order" ....... funny how 3DR can't get past that word? I'm more anxious for the Gimbal .... lets go 3DR !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks