Solo is reading the battery wrong on stock battery

Reaction score
Hello guys I just bought this solo second hand and I got it really cheap cause the batterys where supposed to be all broken but they are not broken it’s just the solo thinks they run out in about 2 mins and I looked at the voltage and it’s like still on 15 volts so I kept on flying it and cecked the battery voltage until it came down to 13 volts and I got about 15 mins out of the battery but does any one know how I can fix this cause my big issue is the battery alarm it’s really loud
Cheers Ishmael

Hello guys I just bought this solo second hand and I got it really cheap cause the batterys where supposed to be all broken but they are not broken it’s just the solo thinks they run out in about 2 mins and I looked at the voltage and it’s like still on 15 volts so I kept on flying it and cecked the battery voltage until it came down to 13 volts and I got about 15 mins out of the battery but does any one know how I can fix this cause my big issue is the battery alarm it’s really loud
Cheers Ishmael
Try a parameter reset on the bird. Can't really hurt anything.

PARAMETER reset. **NOT** factory reset.

Try a parameter reset on the bird. Can't really hurt anything.

PARAMETER reset. **NOT** factory reset.

Do you know how to do a parameter reset I can’t find it any where on the internet cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421