Solo is just for US. Don t buy it if you living outside US

Yes, but they could send spares. A lot of dealers still don't have it, so by doing this is win-win situation for all.
I already agreed that I think stopping spares is counterproductive, if that is happening.

My point exactly, they need to supply their dealers with spares at the same time they release the product in a foreign country. What do they expect when owners cant get parts..they go looking for them of course. All we can get in AU is Solo, gimbal, backpack, batteries and props. Thats it. I know someone who has been grounded for months waiting for motor pods becuse 3DR wont ship outside the USA.

Same situation with spares in Lithuania: dealer said he got none.

Sorry to hear that. Wondering what kind of distribution laws/agreements that might be in affect for your country. Else I don't see why they won't drop ship directly to you. Did you ask them for a stocking dealer? Ask them if they are supporting and marketing the product where you live? Sorry your not getting the same level of support that we we get.
Burke
They (non very clever) choose the gopro distributor for dealing their products in Europe , and this one just don't care at all of Solo , because he gonna have to sell tons of gopro drone in late 2016

It is not entirely true. I live outside the United States, in South America and I can use my SOLO perfectly. On the other hand, I have understood that the last update of the app allows you to record and control pal mode in the gopro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso