Solo is in Best Buy

Does Best Buy give you the extra battery? When i called they we're unaware of that info...

Just show them that bestbuy online have the free gift battery included with the item. They should be able to give it to you

Yes they will give it to you. Make sure you grab one on checkout and it will bundle for free with purchase of the Solo. If it doesn't mention the website and they will have a manager fix the price.

Reactions: MGOSAN
they tried to ring one up for me but no go

What state? In best buy SoCal most of us got it. Ask them to get the manager to be involved. They can override stock item for sure.

Oh noe! California bestbuy are releasing it already. I would tell them that we already got ours here and try asking the manager's help if they can override. Good luck and hope you get it.

they tried to ring one up for me but no go
I'm sorry to hear that Dirby, I actually came here just now looking to see if you'd posted, or seen that others were getting Solos today from BB. I know how excited you are! Try again, ask to talk to the manager as suggested. Wishing you luck!

MA has solo. Just picked one up. Free battery included. Only 2 units sold or available. Props and batteries available.

3dr should have filled pre orders first. Not fair For those still waiting for over a month.

Reactions: Carlos Gomez
I got one from Best Buy too today. I had it on pre-order from them and ended up cancelling since I was able to get it instore. Got the free battery too.

I bought from the Setauket store on Long Island.

First time post on this forum. How long is the free battery offer going to last? Just until the gimbal comes out? Long time Phantom flyer and going to go with Solo as soon as I can get one. Thinking I should take advantage of the battery deal before it's gone. Also, not avalibile in the Austin area.

Okay, If you want you can get solo at your local best buy if they have it on stock today. In regards to the battery, free battery is available until July 15.

Since your a P3 user, try not flying solo until you received your gimbal since your use too the stabilization of your footage

Have fun. Be safe

Waaaah....no fair.. Just kidding. Gotta wait for my preorder, dang it. Happy flying. Post some videos, feedback.
:D
Ok, everybody go to Best Buy and get your Solo. Then cancel your preorder so my preorder gets bumped up....ok?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheeRod
I'm sorry to hear that Dirby, I actually came here just now looking to see if you'd posted, or seen that others were getting Solos today from BB. I know how excited you are! Try again, ask to talk to the manager as suggested. Wishing you luck!
the one that i was trying to get turned out to be a pre order.
this was the only one they had.
found one in mobile and went there yesterday and picked it up.
along with extra battery.

Reactions: GoodnNuff and Benzo
the one that i was trying to get turned out to be a pre order.
this was the only one they had.
found one in mobile and went there yesterday and picked it up.
along with extra battery.

Fly fly fly!!

Got mine this morning at the Best Buy in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Walked in on a whim........and they had 6 in stock. Should be flying in about 15 minutes. Far, far better than the BS Pre Order crap thru DSLR Pro's. So happy I canceled after hearing I would not get one until mid July. The sales guy at BB said he was the first one to purchase from the store. He said the gimbal is expected in about 4 weeks

Got mine this morning at the Best Buy in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Walked in on a whim........and they had 6 in stock. Should be flying in about 15 minutes. Far, far better than the BS Pre Order crap thru DSLR Pro's. So happy I canceled after hearing I would not get one until mid July. The sales guy at BB said he was the first one to purchase from the store. He said the gimbal is expected in about 4 weeks
I wish you better luck than I had with the Solo I got from Best Buy yesterday. It had a burnt out LED on the copter and I spent over 6 hours trying to get the pre flight update to install with no luck. I'm charging my replacement right now. I have a better feeling about this one.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40