Solo is in Best Buy

147-Aerial Imaging

Found out today select few Best Buy's have solo display cases and solos in stock! I will be going into the local best buy in am to purchase the only one the have in stock. I can honestly say I'm too excited to sleep and feels like Christmas eve all over again =)

Reactions: SKP
Me thinks your trip will be in vain... Best Buy, even though they are in stock, won't sell them until June 17th per the mass release rules... but hey, I don't want to ruin Christmas, so good luck and if you walk out of the store with it post some pics.

Me thinks your trip will be in vain... Best Buy, even though they are in stock, won't sell them until June 17th per the mass release rules... but hey, I don't want to ruin Christmas, so good luck and if you walk out of the store with it post some pics.

Oh dang. That would suck. I didn't even think about that but I will let you know at 1015 am and will most certainly post photos and review. Thanks for the heads up tho

Reactions: McSlevin
Don’t trust everything you read. Just picked up my Solo at BB here in Westchester NY. My store did have it but another BB 20 min away did. They wrang me up, drove to the other BB store pick up area with my receipt. Here’s a tip, earlier today I drove to my post office and asked for a movers kit in it there is a 10% off coupon for BB. Saved $100, plus got the promo of the extra battery! Am going flying later today!

Reactions: 147-Aerial Imaging
Iit's legit sir you csn get it from best buy. I'll post receipt if you wish...I must say I'm pumped. Battery's charging and updating solo as we speak

I got out of Bestbuy with Mine this morning and first flight in the books. The charging the batteries again to go back out.

Ok, I'm starting to trust you guys...lol.

Why is it that every BB that I know of here on the West Coast has said they can't sell until Weds, the 17th as that is the official BB release date. I was told yesterday that it was impossible to even ring up as the registers aren't programmed with a POS?

I saw the post of your receipt. It was the back of the receipt, not the front.
Appease this cranky old doubter and show the front of your receipt.
;)

I saw the post of your receipt. It was the back of the receipt, not the front.
Appease this cranky old doubter and show the front of your receipt.
;)
Never mind, I saw receipts posted on FB. Now I want to cancel my local RC store order and run to BB!:(

Everyone run to Best buy they have it in stock with free battery. Make sure you tell them it comes with it!! Have fun stay safe!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 9
Ok, I'm starting to trust you guys...lol.

Why is it that every BB that I know of here on the West Coast has said they can't sell until Weds, the 17th as that is the official BB release date. I was told yesterday that it was impossible to even ring up as the registers aren't programmed with a POS?

That's not true I just got mine right now and currently updating my copter! I live in SoCal

I went yesterday and they would not ring in the register but the salesman made a call and said that they would get it fixed overnight and return to the store this moring. I went back this morning and sure enough it happen and I walked out with it.

Attachments

• 1434222633720.jpg
    1434222633720.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: GoodnNuff
Does Best Buy give you the extra battery? When i called they we're unaware of that info...

Yeah, lots of FB posts showing up of new Solos from BB this moring.
I'm so tempted to see if I can find one - not sure when my local RC shop will get my pre-order in.

Just called and they said they will arrive this week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc