Solo Gimbals - new sealed - $160
Solo Backpacks - new - $65
Solo full kit - new - $260
Solo motor pods - new retail - $50
Solo Gimbals - factory RB - $85

All plus shipping. can reply here or email [email protected]

thanks!

Reactions: Housspin and Arny58
yes, just not single batteries - they wont make it. batteries do go in full kits though. let me know details of address and what parts want. email to [email protected] - thanks - Jason

yes - both new and refurbished gimbals are still available. email me with your address and I will get you a shipping quote. thanks - Jason
[email protected]

I would be interested in 3 or 4, shipped to 89002, shipping?

What year were they manufactured? Also, I have a Solotool for looking at the battery parameters and such. What life expectancy (down form 100%) would one expect from batteries manufactured a few years back?

Drones are $18 to 89002 each in shipping . Gimbals would be $6. Batteries I can get two at a time to you for $7.50

Unsure about battery expectancy, I have had zero returns on any batteries from this lot and have moved roughly 100 pc so far. Would love to see what the tool says.

Hi, Interested in batteries. How much would shipping be to 68137 for a single battery? How much for each additional?
Scotty68

Hi, Interested in batteries. How much would shipping be to 68137 for a single battery? How much for each additional?
Scotty68
7.50 for a priority bag that can hold up to 2 batteries - thanks

Hi,
do the full kits contain a gimbal?
Can you ship batteries to germany?
full kits come with fixed mount, not gimbal. I can ship batteries to germany as long as they go with a full kit. when shipped alone they care considered restricted.

FYI just thought I’d like to share with everyone that I’ve ordered twice from Jason, got 2 Backpacks, Refurb Gimbal and 2 Tablet Shields and I can say that it was a “Pleasure” doing business with him.

Reactions: Joe Horn
Drones are $18 to 89002 each in shipping . Gimbals would be $6. Batteries I can get two at a time to you for $7.50

Unsure about battery expectancy, I have had zero returns on any batteries from this lot and have moved roughly 100 pc so far. Would love to see what the tool says.
I'll take batteries then since it appears you ship in pairs. How are you arranging payment?

I would like a battery, if you can provide me with your PayPal info I will get you paid.
Scotty68

Solo Batteries - new sealed - $34

thanks!
What's the manufacturer date of the sealed batteries ? Are the batteries garunteed to be good ?

Reactions: Arny58
Solo Batteries - new sealed - $34

thanks!
Hello.
Still have batteries to sell?
How mutch for sending to NJ, 07036?
Regards Arnstein

Just FYI, I'm another happy customer of Jason. I sent him the requested payment for 4 batteries 2 days ago. 2 hours later (!) he sent me the tracking number of the shipment. And today (only 2 days later) they arrived! All were new in sealed boxes. I opened them and tested them; all show half-full. All were made in 8/2015. Thanks, Jason!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc