Solo Gimbal Constantly Aims Straight Down

Reaction score
This would appear to be an issue with the controller. With the controller of I turn on the solo. The solo boots up its normal sequence and the gimbal holds a straightforward looking position. When I turn on the controller and after if connects the gimbal begins to point down moving 20 or so degrees per iteration. Any thoughts on what the issue could be or what I can do?
Thanks.

Did you try a stick and a level calibrate?

BTW, I turn the controller on first as that has the Wi-Fi router in it.

Did you try a stick and a level calibrate?

BTW, I turn the controller on first as that has the Wi-Fi router in it.
I had the same issue. After the startup sequence my Gimble would end up facing down with everything spooled up. Since I had just bought the unit I Took everything back to best buy for a replacement solo and Gimble. They had no gimbles in stock so I just got the solo. I went home and reattached the new Gimble and everything worked great after that so I think it was something to do with the main board on the solo or the controller. It was not the Gimble.

I had checked all cables prior to returning the solo and the Gimble would show breathing green light, but just facing 100% down.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I had the same issue. After the startup sequence my Gimble would end up facing down with everything spooled up. Since I had just bought the unit I Took everything back to best buy for a replacement solo and Gimble. They had no gimbles in stock so I just got the solo. I went home and reattached the new Gimble and everything worked great after that so I think it was something to do with the main board on the solo or the controller. It was not the Gimble.

I had checked all cables prior to returning the solo and the Gimble would show breathing green light, but just facing 100% down.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Sounds promising for the gimbal I sent p2p on my drowned solo, the gimbal seemed to be working fine but would end up pointing straight down. It did function when I moved the solo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M