Solo for sale?

Reaction score
My solo fell out of the sky about a month ago and is definitely not in flying condition. Does anyone out there have or know where I can buy just the solo itself? Or would it be cheaper to get it repaired?

You're looking for just the bird, no batteries, controllers, or props?

My solo fell out of the sky about a month ago and is definitely not in flying condition. Does anyone out there have or know where I can buy just the solo itself? Or would it be cheaper to get it repaired?

New in box are $230 you can probably find a used one on ebay for a bit less but it would have to be significantly less for me to opt used vs new.

There are plenty of Solo aircraft only on Ebay. Buy one that has what you need; either one that has a bad electronincs board and scavenge the parts for yours or just buy one that is ready to fly and keep yours for parts.

There are plenty of Solo aircraft only on Ebay. Buy one that has what you need; either one that has a bad electronincs board and scavenge the parts for yours or just buy one that is ready to fly and keep yours for parts.
Good point.. I read the post as my Drone flew away this the need for a ready to fly but if all you need is partz then eBay is easy.

I just got a whole solo package on ebay for $209 shipped still some out there

dotmp4-
Wouldn't you do better just buying a new Solo from Amazon or B&H and then sell your controller ( $40 ) and part out your old Solo- motor pods-
($25-$30 ea.) pixhawk- ($30-$40) leg compass ($15) and different internal components- assorted prices; or you would have extra parts in the event you need them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig