Solo does not takeoff

Reaction score
Solo is not taking off when I hold fly. The props spin but then just stop rather than the vehicle taking off. I have had Solo for just over a month and have flown it successfully about 12 times. I tried rebooting both the vehicle and controller several times and also took off the battery and reinserted it. Does anyone have advice? It's the weekend and Solo support is closed

maybe controller problem? or try to factory reset both control and solo.

Check to make sure none of your controller buttons are stuck down. With the controller off you should be able to hear each button click when depressed and then click on release.

Doesn't seem to be a problem recently, but it had been in the past...worth a double check.

Check to make sure none of your controller buttons are stuck down. With the controller off you should be able to hear each button click when depressed and then click on release.

Doesn't seem to be a problem recently, but it had been in the past...worth a double check.
Yep- sticky buttons have caused plenty of grief. If they are OK, can you take off using the throttle instead of the button?

The throttled seemed fine but I will check again today

You'd be fine to factory reset. There are edge cases where the solo/controller are locked up due to a problem during an upgrade and that would be bad to to the reset if in that state which is why support wants you to check first. If your solo and controller boot up fine, and it sounds like they are, a factory reset won't cause any issue.

I finally got it to fly by playing around with the throttle while holding fly. This didn't work yesterday but did today. But now the Gimbal is not working properly. The video feed shows the camera leaning heavily to one side and could not get it level. It was not responding to any adjustments with the left front paddle. Anyone know what I should do to get the gimbal working again. It had been working fine before I did the latest update yesterday.

I found the problem when I am not the body that connects the GPS:))))))))))))))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny