Solo crash

I disagree. See my post about my crash yesterday. Totally destroyed the Solo and probably the GoPro too. It was not a loss of GPS. It had been working fine for at least an hour just prior, then suddenly went totally rogue and would respond to no commands. Flew into a metal roof and blasted into pieces. After hundreds of flights, it goes completely nuts and wont stop. It wouldn't even shut down after it hit the ground and continued to thrash around until the battery could be disconnected. I think the latest software upgrade made this happen. I have done the same shot set up several times with no problems. I will not accept pilot error in this case.
Sorry about your loss- the possibility an update caused this is disturbing. Hopefully the logs will determine the cause. Please keep us updated on what you find out from tech support.

I disagree. See my post about my crash yesterday. Totally destroyed the Solo and probably the GoPro too. It was not a loss of GPS. It had been working fine for at least an hour just prior, then suddenly went totally rogue and would respond to no commands. Flew into a metal roof and blasted into pieces. After hundreds of flights, it goes completely nuts and wont stop. It wouldn't even shut down after it hit the ground and continued to thrash around until the battery could be disconnected. I think the latest software upgrade made this happen. I have done the same shot set up several times with no problems. I will not accept pilot error in this case.

What do you "disagree" with?? Everything I said is correct. Your issue was completely different. The OP in this thread was foolish and didn't know what he was doing. Pilot error caused the crash. What you're describing is a major malfunction. I wasn't talking to you, and my response has no bearing on your completely different issue. I responding the other you started on this topic.

5881861191_90de8b5bc9.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feamador