Solo controller not synced to bird

Reaction score
Need Help...all input is appreciated

Updated solo to latest open solo...I installed partitions as well....I had controller and drone connection....did calibration....controller was asking for compass calibration so I was waiting for appropriate space to do so....I decided to change wifi name and password because I've seen people say we should for possible hacking....that's when problems occurred....from that point I loss connection from solo wifi....it was right away so I remembered password...with the help of a few people I rebooted controller and got original wifi name and factory password....but now controller will not link with bird...I tried pushing pair button with no luck....the bird is in normal state as far as lights....I noticed orange light next to pair button blinking.....any help I would greatly appreciate....I want to fly this hopefully soon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Problem solved!!
Need Help...all input is appreciated

Updated solo to latest open solo...I installed partitions as well....I had controller and drone connection....did calibration....controller was asking for compass calibration so I was waiting for appropriate space to do so....I decided to change wifi name and password because I've seen people say we should for possible hacking....that's when problems occurred....from that point I loss connection from solo wifi....it was right away so I remembered password...with the help of a few people I rebooted controller and got original wifi name and factory password....but now controller will not link with bird...I tried pushing pair button with no luck....the bird is in normal state as far as lights....I noticed orange light next to pair button blinking.....any help I would greatly appreciate....I want to fly this hopefully soon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc