Solo Charger Molex Connector - Order

Reaction score
I am judging interest in doing a bulk order of the Molex 46437-1087 connector used on the Solo Battery charger.

If you are like me, I'd like to have at least four to go with my X4AC four station battery charger. I have requested samples (already have emails going back and forth with a manufacturer), we'll see where that goes.

I have also asked for pricing, not interested in the usual, buy 525 for $4.++ per unit up front. I have asked for 100 units, so we'll see where that goes...

Chime in if you are interested in doing a group purchase. I see requests about these often, so now might be the time.

I had requested samples too, but was told that they were not available as samples. They did offer an engineer to call me to talk about my project and potential substitutes. I did not take them up on their offer and ended up printing my own.

Yeah, I'm working with someone from TTI/molex, I assume its going to go the same way... We'll see.

Been down this road with MOLEX and ARROW they wont send samples and they want you to order the 800 min or whatever. Sadly, build your own I guess. Thanks 3dr for using some proprietary connectors!

I had requested samples too, but was told that they were not available as samples. They did offer an engineer to call me to talk about my project and potential substitutes. I did not take them up on their offer and ended up printing my own.

Do you mind sharing the design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mind sharing the design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uploaded the stl in another thread. You can take those and 3D print your own. Also linked the source I used for the plug blades. You can source your own, but the ones I used work with the 3D printed parts. Granted, the part at Amazon could get revised and no longer work down the road. My part really is just a modified part I found on Thingiverse. I should upload my modified part there and give the original designer credit.

Battery Charger Plug STL for 3dprinting

Arrow says Backorder

I also went back an forth with Molex on some samples, they just simply don't have any.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150