Highlights:

Solo upgraded with T-Motors, folding leg extensions, gimbal lock, mRo GPS
Controller with extra capacity battery and FPVLR range extending antennas
6 batteries
Both chargers
4 battery charging leads for Hitec or other multi charger
3dr tablet sunshield
Custom harness
Heavy duty back pack , full padding and support, will transport Solo, chargers, 6 batteries, tablet or laptop and other accessories
26 props, 3dr and Master Screw, APC
Bundle1.jpg
GOPRO 4 Black from Peau with upgraded 3.97mm lens for no fisheye, set of ND filters included:

All items well cared for and work as they should

Buyer to pay shipping or can be picked up in western Arkansas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahvengeance
is nthis still available? if so what would shipping be to 39347?

The price is in the title; $300. Shipping cost will depend on where it is being shipped to and how. I will ship it for the actual cost of the shipping.
Ok, thanks. That was my way of confirming the price. I’ll check back to see if it is still available once I get back from my trip this weekend.

Personally, this is the best Solo deal ever. T-Motor upgrade and upgraded lens for the included GP. Top of the line package deal.

If I didn't have two NIB Solos sitting on the shelf...

Reactions: Greg Parker
Personally, this is the best Solo deal ever. T-Motor upgrade and upgraded lens for the included GP. Top of the line package deal.

If I didn't have two NIB Solos sitting on the shelf...

Thanks Rich for your insight and help over the years. It was tough to let it go, but it now is going to be headed to a new home.

Last edited:
Reactions: RichWest
Back at you, many amazing people supported Solo over the years. I've learned a lot from the endeavor, but then the well runs dry...like 4 yo batteries.

Hope the lucky bastard knows what they are getting, Solo 2.0

Happy trails!

I've been doing allot of research on the solo so I'm looking forward to it. I actually had just finished the tmotor swap thread last night, you guys have supplied allot of useful information there. I'm sure you will be seeing me on the forums more and more after it arrives. Now it's the waiting for the ups guy to show. Lol

Reactions: RichWest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc