Solo Bundle + LOTS of accessories

Reaction score
Selling my Solo as I no longer fly as much as I would hope. I didn't have any issues with the drone when last flying it over a year ago. Local pickup in Minnesota, Iowa or Missouri available. Will offer discount when buying multiple items. Prices below do not include shipping.

Inventory update as of 01-04-23:

- (1) 3DR Solo with Gimbal, Remote, 6 blades, Charger, Anfi Annentas, Hard Shell Backpack, New Prop Guard, 2 batteries $250
- 4 batteries. Like new with less than 10 cycles on them, checked from Madhacker battery tester. $30 each. If buying them all we can work out a discount.
- Custom made multi battery charger (design based on this 3DR Solo Dual Charger by barneyj) 1-1.5 hours to fully charge. $80
- Madhacker battery tester $25
- 6 pairs of props. Each box has two props (gray and black). $30
- 7 pairs of replacement legs. Each box has two legs. $20
- K88 Trek 2 tablet with silicone case and charger. $40
- Gimbal and Motherboard from crashed solo. $20

Happy to answer any questions. 20221204_154343 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Hi! I'm in the St. Louis area. Is the Gimbal from the crashed solo in decent shape, at all?

Hi! I'm in the St. Louis area. Is the Gimbal from the crashed solo in decent shape, at all?
Hi! I have attached a few close-up images of the crashed parts (gimbal and motherboard). Let me know if you have any other questions and thanks for looking!

I do a lot of travelling along the I-35 corridor but would have to ship out to STL.

Attachments

• gim3.png
    gim3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • gim2.png
    gim2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • gim1.png
    gim1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • mobo2.png
    mobo2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • mobo1.png
    mobo1.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: detosu
Hi. I was able to find a Gimbal for a relatively decent price.

But, I'm looking for another battery or two. Do you have any left?

Hi. I was able to find a Gimbal for a relatively decent price.

But, I'm looking for another battery or two. Do you have any left?

I still have 6 batteries remaining. All of them have less than 10 cycles (charges) on them that I have checked with the Madhacker battery tool. I can go through and pick the lowest cycle counts on for you and include images of the outputs. Send me a PM with how many you are looking to purchase along with the zip code it would be mailed to and I can get you a cost estimate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo