Solo Battery

Reaction score
FYI Just got 3 nib solo battery's on Amizon at $39.00 each with free shipping.

How long can these batteries last sit on the shelf in the box? I am considering order a few, not to put in a usage rotation (I already have a rotation of 4 batteries), but as future spares.

Just got my four pack I ordered from eBay for 150 and they were made in December of 2015 all factory sealed ,they still had 50% charge on them ,pretty impressive

You inspired me...I just ordered (4) batteries from B&H for $156 delivered. I'm gonna stick these on the shelf for future use.

Funny thing...I saw a post on here a few days ago by someone talking about how these extreme low Solo prices have cost them more than if they had bought them at the peak of their pricing...I say no shit! ;). I started with a $199 Solo, and now just hit $1555 worth of Solo stuff. But wait...look at all the stuff I got: (2) Solos w/controllers, (2) mRo w/ V2 shield, (8) batteries, (2) chargers, (2) extra extended life controller batteries, (12) sets of props, (1) Gimbal, (1) new Hero 4 Black w/ Sandisk Extreme 64G, 3DR backpack, (4) extra legs, (1) extra bay cover, (8) LED covers, and all the other stuff that comes in the backpack bundle. The last thing I still have to get is iPad Mini 4.

I think I have truly lost my mind...o_O

Last edited:
I just took my solo out this morning, battery dropped from 99% to 5% in less than 20 seconds, drone crashed into a tree. Very unimpressed.

wow...that's why I just ordered (4) more batteries. You have an incident like you just had and you now have no confidence in that battery. I mean can you take a chance that I will do that again and drop out of the sky?

I see this is your 1st post...sorry for your crash. Did you charge the battery until the charger light was green and the battery indicators were OFF?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377