Solo Battery BOGO Offer

<whine mode>Well, dang. I ordered two batteries (using the BOGO offer) plus a charger (total: $199.90) last Sunday, but my "Shipment Status" is still listed online as "Processing". Their website says, "Orders placed after 11am Pacific will ship the following business day." I live in California, so I expected it to ship last Monday. So I did an online Chat with 3DR on Wednesday, and they said, "We ship within 3 to 5 days. We will email you the tracking number when it ships." Well, it's late Friday now. :( The shipping information on their website AND from their support team are both wrong. Come on, 3DR, get on the ball. If it's out of stock or something, just tell me, don't leave me wondering what's happening!

I don't mind waiting for shipping; I know that shipping takes time. But they haven't even SHIPPED it yet. Sheesh.</whine mode>

Their website is messed up re "processing" and always has been. I just checked again and all 6 of my orders dating back to 10-15-2015 still say "processing" and every one of them has been delivered, including the batteries I received 2 days ago for the BOGO sale.

You should have received email confirmation of the order. Did you?

Their website is messed up re "processing" and always has been. I just checked again and all 6 of my orders dating back to 10-15-2015 still say "processing" and every one of them has been delivered, including the batteries I received 2 days ago for the BOGO sale.

You should have received email confirmation of the order. Did you?

Thanks for that heads-up! Good to know that "Processing" doesn't mean "Hasn't shipped yet". My batteries & charger order is still listed as "Processing"... but I just received an email that the batteries have shipped (they even included a tracking number) and should arrive some time next week. So I'm a happy camper now. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44