Solo back to $349.99 for bundle

Reaction score
At Best Buy you can get the backpack, gimbal, propellers, and spare battery with the drone for only $349.99. I'd grab them while you can.

Of course! I bought the Solo and backpack bundle last night, this one was still priced at $550. Wish I saw this coming!

Of course! I bought the Solo and backpack bundle last night, this one was still priced at $550. Wish I saw this coming!

They'll for sure do a price adjustment if you call in. Or just cancel and re-order.

They'll for sure do a price adjustment if you call in. Or just cancel and re-order.

Oh no, I meant I bought the one with the backpack at 299, but then there's this one with backpack and extras at 350.

Oh no, I meant I bought the one with the backpack at 299, but then there's this one with backpack and extras at 350.

Gotcha. I opted for the backpack deal for $299 as the closest store with the $349 bundle was 25 miles away and they're offering free 2 day shipping. Either way, crazy deals.

Gotcha. I opted for the backpack deal for $299 as the closest store with the $349 bundle was 25 miles away and they're offering free 2 day shipping. Either way, crazy deals.

I haven't been able to get the free two day shipping. I bought a bundle last night and paid extra for two day. It says it's all two day shipping, but I haven't gotten that option yet.

If the accessories go on sale again next week, I'm stocking up!

the batteries on amazon.com are alot cheaper than the ones at best buy, although every thing else is better priced at best buy.

So, I couldn't really justify getting a 2nd Solo. I ended up getting the backpack and 4 pairs of props instead. If you didn't know, you get 25% off when buying 3 or more accessories, so the backpack goes to $52 and the props go to about $5.

I now have 1 Solo, 3 batteries, a gimbal, a backpack, and a TON of props (about 6 full sets). All in all, I think I spent about $425. Thanks BestBuy!

25% off when buying 4,accessories? Is that all the time or just right now?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I figure at $299, it's cheaper to buy a whole kit than to buy replacement parts. I just bought a whole kit and I plan on keeping it sealed in the box. If my current drone goes down, I'll either use the new drone or remove parts. If I don't need it, I can probably sell it down the road in whole or pieces and at least get my money back.

I figure at $299, it's cheaper to buy a whole kit than to buy replacement parts. I just bought a whole kit and I plan on keeping it sealed in the box. If my current drone goes down, I'll either use the new drone or remove parts. If I don't need it, I can probably sell it down the road in whole or pieces and at least get my money back.
You may want to open it and check all operations, and then keep the batteries out (even if separate) so that you can keep a charge on them.

I got mine several days ago for 349 or so via Amazon. Love it so far.
Not sure if the prices are ever going to drop further. 3DR got big hit on that.

Purchased $299 drone with extra battery, propellers, and gimbal. Got 3 extra batteries for $45/ea shipped on amazon today. Best Buy price matched them down to $52.90 because the system wouldn't allow full price match because it supposedly wasn't "shipped & handled" by amazon. I thought it was a line of crap seeing as these were selling a week ago for $35 at BB. Overall, happy with the purchase, just hoping to have a great drone to fly with my GoPro 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44