solo apps.

Reaction score
I tried the tower app and it worked great on my galaxy S6. I tried it on my Samsung S4 tablet and it seems to lose the GPS at times. The live view has much less lag time on my Galaxy phone also. The follow me mode works great on my galaxy phone but not so good on the tablet. I am very satisfied with the solo. All the functions on the solo app and tower work great. I cannot wait for the gimbal to start shipping. I am getting some great pictures without it. Thanks 3dr for giving us a product that we can update and use 3rd party apps and equipment.

Using the same setup with an s6 and occasionally an iPhone 5s I'm clueless as to why we get any lag with the s6 though. I get none on my 5s which is my daily phone and is packed with crap with low specs. The s6 with all the power it has should be miles ahead of my 5s with solo streaming, like it is doing everything else imaginable but it's not. It's not bad and basically the s6 is solely solos and I'm pretty happy with it that way but i just wonder what to try to stop the lag so I'm not stuck buying another outdated new iPad mini 2 or 3.

They say that if we get better antennas like the fpvlr spiros, then the lag time and picture quality will be better.

They say that if we get better antennas like the fpvlr spiros, then the lag time and picture quality will be better.

I have the fpvlr and it did make it better in every way but I still get some lag on my s6 but not on my 5s. So I assume it's more the android app isn't as ironed out since it supports so many devices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44