Solex with Samsung galaxy 4 tab

Reaction score
Any one know if this little tablet is got enough juice to run my solo with solex on it or even run just the solo app have not got to try it with regular app but will make some time this week, new solo works great with iPad mini4 and solo app and mas props oh and GoPro hero 3 white. Yeah I know you have to turn camera on first no remote control of camera except gimbal movement ,very steady, good quality video and I had the camera just lying around and only have 50.00 bucks in it with 3 batteries, head gear, bike mount and chest strap. Any thoughts would be appreciated thanks
Paul
The 3 Dji drone newbie solo guy so now 4 drones
Will post some video later as always One Love

I have a Tab 4. The only problem I have is with video settings higher than 1080/60.
With higher settings the app has to be started or restarted after recording starts to get the live video stream.

Reactions: Pauls007
Any one know if this little tablet is got enough juice to run my solo with solex on it or even run just the solo app have not got to try it with regular app but will make some time this week, new solo works great with iPad mini4 and solo app and mas props oh and GoPro hero 3 white. Yeah I know you have to turn camera on first no remote control of camera except gimbal movement ,very steady, good quality video and I had the camera just lying around and only have 50.00 bucks in it with 3 batteries, head gear, bike mount and chest strap. Any thoughts would be appreciated thanks
Paul
The 3 Dji drone newbie solo guy so now 4 drones
Will post some video later as always One Love

I have a Samsung tab 3, the Solo app and gopro camera work but I have repeated wifi dropped connections.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela