Solex App Question

Reaction score
I can get the live feed without a problem. The issue I'm having is not able to take pics or videos using solex and my android tablet. The photo button is shaded out. I have it set for my Gopro Hero 4 black. Using the 3 axis gimble. Everything works fine with the solo app and my iphone. Capture app works with my android tablet and Wifi. Any help would be appreciated for this newbie.

I can get the live feed without a problem. The issue I'm having is not able to take pics or videos using solex and my android tablet. The photo button is shaded out. I have it set for my Gopro Hero 4 black. Using the 3 axis gimble. Everything works fine with the solo app and my iphone. Capture app works with my android tablet and Wifi. Any help would be appreciated for this newbie.
Your hero 4 firmware version?

Reactions: Tazman
Maybe can help you Pag-check sa Seguridad

I sometimes need to reset my Hero 4 Black by pulling the GoPro battery to get it to respond to the record button
Also make sure you have the correct camera model selected in the app.

Thanks for the replies. I removed then reinstalled the app and viola it works now. Tried a test photo and video, works. Looking forward to getting the 3dr in the air and check the birds eye view pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44