sold

It's not within the 2 weeks for best buy. So I called 3dr. 3dr gave me a code to give to bb for a return. Went to bb today for return. Bb can only give me gift card because it's after 15 days.

Hmm. Didn't know that. Is it within 30 days? I thought 3DR gave a refund if you weren't satisfied. You may want to call them again and ask for that specifically. Tell them you don't want BB store credit.

The Best Buy deal is confusing. But I know there were some communication (lack of) issues when 3DR set up Best Buy. They are trying to get all that resolved.

3DRs intended to have a 30day money back guarantee regardless.

@Melski415. I would call 3dr back as I think they will do something to get you taken care of.

I did contact 3dr. They're the ones telling me, since I didn't purchase directly from them, I can only take what best buy gives me.

You can get a refund. Just not in the original form of payment. I was offered a gift card for $1100. Which I don't want.

Keep after them. They said Money back guarantee. Not Exchange for TV guarantee.

One thing we have learned about the best buy deal from all the free batteries and returns is that one store does one thing and the next does another. As far as that goes one CSR does one thing and then one standing behind them does another.

I do not understand this company. I called about issues with my drone and told them that I was not satisfied with it and would like a refund due to it being less then 30 days. I was told they would not take it back because it was "not like new".
Then when I went to pay for the parts they tell me that they can not take credit cards over the phone, which is the first time I heard of a company not being able to do that that I have to have a wire transfer.
When I asks for the CEO's email or someone further up the company they tell me that they can not give out the information and to write their help email... which will go no where.
This is turning out to be the worst company I have dealt with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig