SiteScan firmware?

Reaction score
Recently acquired a used SiteScan Solo.

Is the Solo and Controller firmware available anywhere for download?

Ideally one of the older versions that works with Android.

Reactions: Ahvengeance
The SiteScan Solo firmware can be downloaded from the 3DR GitHub.
3drobotics/ardupilot-solo

As for the Android APK, I have no idea. There are a number of shady/questionable APK mirror/archive sites. Can't speak to the quality of any of them, though.

Fair enough, also looking for controller firmware, can't get this thing linked.

Fair enough, also looking for controller firmware, can't get this thing linked.
Did you do the normal thing? Check the SD cards in both IMX6 units, as well as the uFL connectors on both sets of antennae on both IMX6 units? Those seem to be common failure points resulting in the no connection issues.

Cards are all seated properly, and all connections solid. I suspect the issue is a different firmware version on the controller and the vehicle- which is why I was hoping to restart everything on the same version- ideally an SD card image for SiteScan.

Cards are all seated properly, and all connections solid. I suspect the issue is a different firmware version on the controller and the vehicle- which is why I was hoping to restart everything on the same version- ideally an SD card image for SiteScan.
I don't know that you need anything fancy on the controller when using the SiteScan Solo firmware. I ran my two work Solos on the SiteScan firmware before OpenSolo existed, and the controller was using just the vanilla consumer controller image from 3DR...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela