Shot with solo

Reaction score
still needs more editing and color correction

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: J R
Very cool. Were the shots in the rain from the Solo too? I'm curious how much moisture these quads can handle before you start risking malfunctions. There's been a few days when the local mountains are surrounded by dense patches of clouds/fog that could be really interesting to fly through.

I do believe there is a risk in flying wet air like a cloud or fog. It really depends on the density of the moisture. I have flown fog without issues, but had a noticeable amount of water on the exterior body. Have no clue as to the interior components. This was on my white bird and they applied conformal coating to much of the elctronics. I presume either craft will have a certain amount of heat generated to allow a limited time within a cloud.

FWIW, the electronics are likely rated for a 85% humidity level. That is non-condensing...

Here's a Flite Test video showing a chemical treatment for moisture...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very cool. Were the shots in the rain from the Solo too? I'm curious how much moisture these quads can handle before you start risking malfunctions. There's been a few days when the local mountains are surrounded by dense patches of clouds/fog that could be really interesting to fly through.
i did some shots black magic pocket cinema camera mnounted and others were gopro on my hand

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44