Sellling ALL my 3DR Solo gear

Reaction score
It's been a fun ride but after an initial spurt of interest, my Solo has pretty much sat on the shelf for way too long without being used. Time to clear it all out and make room for more junk I don't need.
  • $225 Solo with battery, Gimbal, Controller, Props, charger(s), backpack, leg extensions & GPS shield installed SOLD
  • $100 New unused Solo SOLD
  • $90 New unused Solo gimbal SOLD
  • $70 $60 New unused Solo backpack REDUCED PRICE (taking up too much space!)
  • $45/per Five Solo batteries SOLD
  • A dozen sets of Solo props 8 Sets Left to sell
  • Extra charger
  • Extra leg extenders
Initially paid $1,400 NEW from B&H! Yep, believe it. Way back when 3DR was all the rage and we all speculated what wonderful enhancements Solo 2 would bring. Yeah, right...

Of course shipping (from Upstate NY) not included.

sologear.jpg

Attachments

• sologear.jpg
    sologear.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Whoa-- slow down now. Stop beating down my door to acquire these items! ?

I really had no idea what used 3DR gear was going for so the prices quoted are my best guess after some quick research on sites such as eBay. A real mixed bag there of course!

Bottom line is that all reasonable offers would be considered. I'd be especially inclined to negotiate if anyone was interested in multiple items. Also considerations might be extended for any offers from long time contributors here who have helped many people-- myself included-- over the years.

I would like to buy the unused Solo for $100. Please respond. Thank you sir!

It's been a fun ride but after an initial spurt of interest, my Solo has pretty much sat on the shelf for way too long without being used. Time to clear it all out and make room for more junk I don't need.
  • $225 Solo with battery, Gimbal, Controller, Props, charger(s), backpack, leg extensions & GPS shield installed
  • $100 New unused Solo
  • $90 New unused Solo gimbal
  • $70 New unused Solo backpack
  • $45/per Five Solo batteries
  • A dozen sets of Solo props
  • Extra charger
  • Extra leg extenders
Initially paid $1,400 NEW from B&H! Yep, believe it. Way back when 3DR was all the rage and we all speculated what wonderful enhancements Solo 2 would bring. Yeah, right...

Of course shipping (from Upstate NY) not included.

View attachment 11327
Interested in new backpack? Shipping to 20619?

Ok, so my "New unused Solo" that I have listed above has been in the original box from the beginning. Way back when 3DR was stopping production and prices were falling, my partner at that time bought this.

So I just opened it for the first time today. I thought it was just the Solo but I now see there's a controller there as well but no other parts or chargers. Has anyone else ever seen the Solo packaged this way? Prices were all over the map at one point and sites like BestBuy and B&H were offering all kinds of deals to clear their inventory.

solo2.jpg

Hello Timzee,
I have 2 SOLOs of some age and they are showing some problems. I need to finish a project and I'm interested in a well-working 3rd SOLO. If your modified SOLO is working well, I'd pay $300 for it. I'd like an extra battery, the backpack and half a dozen sets of props.
I might be interested in the "new" SOLO with incomplete parts. Interested in finding out what's in the box.
I'm serious, I run a drone consulting business. I'm located in Northern Virginia. Let me know if the drones are available.
Va_Flyer

VaFlyer,

That could work and yes, the main, modified (GPS shield) Solo is working fine. Never did fly all that much so probably younger than it's years with respect to components-- if you know what I mean.

The "new" Solo that's been sitting its original box contains the Solo itself and a controller. Neither had seen the light of day until I just opened the box to look the other day.

I'll have to get things together and figure out the best shipping option if you want to proceed. Shoot me a PM with address details.

Is it $225 for all five batteries?
How's the battery health on all five of those?
Shipping to 34771?
Do you accept paypal?

Last edited:
Is it $225 for all five batteries?
How's the battery health on all five of those?
Shipping to 34771?
Do you accept paypal?

Hi,

I'm down to four batteries now so that would be 4 x 45 = $180.
As far as battery health, to the best of my knowledge they're in good health given the relatively light usage and limited charge/discharge cycles.

Hi,

I'm down to four batteries now so that would be 4 x 45 = $180.
As far as battery health, to the best of my knowledge they're in good health given the relatively light usage and limited charge/discharge cycles.
Perfect. Please PM me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo