Searching for gimbal

Reaction score
I'm looking for a solo gimbal, new or used doesn't matter. Mine broke and I'm looking for one quick before I go back to school.

They have gotten expensive and are going fast. I would try the usual places like eBay, B&H Photo, Amazon, etc.

Try the classifieds here if you haven't already.

Maybe somebody will post up with one but I wouldn't count on it.:(

Reactions: dotmp4
I have one I'm willing to part with. I've seven currently and have to clear out some space. I did not buy while cheap, so have to ask for $145+shipping just to cover my own outlay. Tis new in the box

Reactions: Maddog
MAY BE YOUR LAST CHANCE!!
B&H Photo this morning has the
SOLO + GIMBAL + EXTRA BATTERY for $274!!!!!!!
Over the past two weeks B&H had just the Solo/ Gimbal for $299!
They are now giving you $25 to take an extra battery!!!!
Hurry if you are considering!!

MAY BE YOUR LAST CHANCE!!
B&H Photo this morning has the
SOLO + GIMBAL + EXTRA BATTERY for $274!!!!!!!
Over the past two weeks B&H had just the Solo/ Gimbal for $299!
They are now giving you $25 to take an extra battery!!!!
Hurry if you are considering!!
No, no they are not. It's a mistake on the website.

Reactions: dotmp4
True. It was a mistake. On the buyer's end. But they did make it up to me in the end- after I cancelled the two that I ordered.
Nothing Ventured; Nothing Gained.

I'm not sure how it's a mistake on the buyers end when the only indication you won't receive a gimbal (despite the title, title bar, and the little selector widget all saying "with Gimbal") is a little box on the side more than half way down the page and below the first scroll....

Their Corporate Buyer- he sends it to B&H and then their techs list it on the web site-
A consumer trying to purchase from B & H would have no idea that the ad is incorrect.

Trust me, I didn't know. My hands started shaking as I was grabbing a charge card and hoping it didn't change before I completed my order! Only later, did the customer service rep explain to me about " the box."

I have one I'm willing to part with. I've seven currently and have to clear out some space. I did not buy while cheap, so have to ask for $145+shipping just to cover my own outlay. Tis new in the box
Hey- way to go Bruce!

I'm looking for a solo gimbal, new or used doesn't matter. Mine broke and I'm looking for one quick before I go back to school.
BH have a used one( check the used section) I was just looking and it's still available

My drone just miraculously fell out of the sky and broke into a million pieces so I no longer need a gimbal. Thanks for all the help though!

Are there any steps I should take to figure out why this might have happened?

Sold. I am now down to only 6. And getting the shakes :eek:

NO. No they don't. At least according to the website and my local store. Please stop posting this unless you have a link

Ebay, new, $125+S/H.
I just ordered one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44