Relish 3D leg extenders

Reaction score
My concerns with the foldable legs was that the lock when extended was not very robust. On their first flight, one folded up while landing, leaving my to do a three legged landing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: RolandS888
I also bought the leg extenders and had the same problem. I emailed David and he promptly sent me some robust replacements. The second batch is stiffer and securely locks into place. I would contact him for replacements. Very good customer service!

Also bought leg extenders from relish3d, but unfortunately cannot recommend their to anyone. Quality is really bad: made not very precise and from hard plastic, so it's very hard to fit any of it on Solo legs: I'm really afraid to break a Solo leg when fitting it, so decided stay with original for now.

They take a bit of force to get on, but it can be done without hurting the Solo legs. I bought mine recently and think they're OK.

Also bought leg extenders from relish3d, but unfortunately cannot recommend their to anyone. Quality is really bad: made not very precise and from hard plastic, so it's very hard to fit any of it on Solo legs: I'm really afraid to break a Solo leg when fitting it, so decided stay with original for now.
I have had a set on mine since Relish 1st released them. No problems at all and work great. I leave them folded when on hard ground and only have to open them when on taller grass.

Reactions: Jon6565
I really just wish they were injection molded, not 3D printed, but for now they stay on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44