Good Solo Setup for Sale..Lots of Extras, Including a Very Nice Case...$325+shipping

Reaction score
Website
www.davincidronography.com
I have a slightly used 3DR Solo with some extras and a very cool case for sale..first $325 + shipping takes it. (US only) The ONLY reason I am selling this drone setup is that I don't need two drones. I flew it for a while, travelled with it once and the then heard about the MavicPro and it's transportability (I wanted to take my drone to my next Europe vacation.) After I flew the MavicPro I lost interest in the Solo. Nothing wrong with it..but the Mavic is much more transportable. As for this package...it includes the Solo, Gimble, Master Airscrew props, Relish 3D braided HDMI cable, Relish-3D leg extenders, Relish 3D camera retainer (not sure of exact name), remote controller, and extra battery chargers..all what you would expect. I just flew this drone in October and it was great. It ALSO includes a "Go Professional 3DR Solo Wheeled Case" which itself cost $239. (There is an excellent review of it on You Tube.). This is a nice, hard-shell case with wheels and handle that was fairly easy to tote from baggage claim. It got some wear and tear on it during 4 airline legs but the inside, where it protects your stuff, is totally pristine. I'll toss my two TSA-approved locks (code provided when you buy) that secure the case nicely. Pay via PayPal; I'll ship it on Black Friday (out of town till then). Questions here or [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig