Registration

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what happens to the registration if you purchased a used Solo?

Not me. Are you talking about the 3DR registration or the new purposed FAA registration?

Thoughts on the purposed FAA.
This will depends on the final ruling. The answer is proportional to which must be registered, the aircraft or the pilot. Originally it is was to be registering the airplane to the serial number of the aircraft and match with N numbers. Amazon and others would like the person(s) and companies be registered. So there is fresh discussions about registering as drone pilots. Personally I have another example. My P2V+ has a new shell on it. I'm keeping the old shell as it has the OEM data plate with serial number. I have registered this aircraft as part of my 333 exemption. When I fly this aircraft there is no serial number affixed to it. Selling this registered aircraft has new meaning because no part of the aircraft has the original data plate/serial number tag. Solution not needed now but why I would like to see the individual ruling.

Burke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig