Rarely used 3DR Solo w. GoPro Hero 4 Black, Gimbal, Extra Battery, Backpack, etc.

S

spiraltime

[EDIT 10/24/2106]
Living in the highly restrictive airspace known as SF Bay Area, I've seldom had the chance to fly this drone gear purchased last year and would like to let it go to a new owner ASAP.

Here's what's for sale:
  • 1 gently used 3DR Solo Drone w. 6 Solo Props
  • 2 gently used 3DR Solo Batteries w. OEM charger
  • 1 gently used 3DR Solo Controller w. OEM charger
  • 1 gently used 3DR Solo Gimbal (mounted on Solo)
  • 1 3DR Solo OEM backpack, like new condition.
  • 1 gently GoPro Hero4 Black camera w. never used off-drone GoPro housing
  • 1 Sandisk 64GB Extreme Plus microSDXC UHS-I Card w. Adapter
  • 1 Polar Pro Filter 3-Pack for GoPro camera, including 1 polarizing filter, 1 2-step ND filter, 1 3-step ND filter.
Also included with this kit...
  • 1 3DR "Solo"-branded controller Strap, 3DR leg extensions for gimbal, gimbal screw, rubber mounts, original OEM fixed mounts, etc.
  • OEM packaging/boxes for the Solo, Solo Gimbal, extra Solo battery, GoPro Hero 4 Black camera, filters
Details about usage:
  • Less than 10 flight sessions total, most around SF, at the 3DR Friday Flyday events in Berkeley, and down in Big Sur
  • No airborne crashes. Two instances of minor flip-over on landing, in first instance 3DR staff checked drone and no issues found. Second issue cosmetic prop damage only, those were replaced (I'm providing included props in VG/just like new condition).
  • Total flight time definitely a few hours or less, no mechanical, software or electronic issues with any of this gear
  • Firmware and app versions/updates shown in screenshot
  • Always flown with FAA recreational registration # label (for me as a pilot, not for the drone) since required early this year.
  • Always flown with iPhone 6 Plus or iPad Mini 2 (not included)
  • Was usually flown alongside other 3DR drones at 3DR Friday Flyday events, and/or alongside other more experienced drone pilots at drone events. Never any crazy stuff.
  • Solo registered with 3DR customer service
Preferred sales arrangements
  • [EDIT 10/24/2106] Price for kit (3DR Solo w. listed gear and GoPro 4 Black): $550/OBO
    • Please see response below with separate price of used 3DR Solo w. gear ($300/OBO), used GoPro 4 Black w. gear ($250/OBO) and offer of a separate, NIB 3DR Solo for $350/OBO.
  • Transaction method - Cash, local pickup in a mutually agreeable safe spot (SF Drone School, FRIFF, etc.)
  • Shipping/purchase options - Local SF pickup only
  • Will reset firmware/app and software as needed.
If you have any questions, please respond here to this post, and/or PM me. Receipts on hand for all the stuff I'm selling. Thanks!

Attachments

• Used3DRSolo - 1.png
    Used3DRSolo - 1.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 44
  • Used3DRSolo - 3.png
    Used3DRSolo - 3.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 37
  • Used3DRSolo - 4.png
    Used3DRSolo - 4.png
    9.9 MB · Views: 38
  • Used3DRSolo - 5.png
    Used3DRSolo - 5.png
    9.8 MB · Views: 38
  • Used3DRSolo - 6.png
    Used3DRSolo - 6.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 37
  • Used3DRSolo - 8.png
    Used3DRSolo - 8.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 38
  • Used3DRSolo - 9.png
    Used3DRSolo - 9.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 28
  • Used3DRSolo - 12.png
    Used3DRSolo - 12.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 28
  • Used3DRSolo - 15.png
    Used3DRSolo - 15.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Used3DRSolo - 18.png
    Used3DRSolo - 18.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi 3DR Pilots! Based on current market pricing, etc., I'm reducing the price of this package as follows:
1. Everything listed above (*except* the GoPro 4 Black, GoPro filters and Memory Card) $300/OBO.
2. GoPro Hero 4 Black*, PolarPro Filters, memory card, extra GoPro battery, $300/OBO.

*BB has a sale on the GoPro Hero4 Black for $349.99 + tax, so $300/OBO with the extras is a great deal.

So all of the above together, $550/OBO local pickup.

I also have a new-in-box, never flown, NIB 3DR Solo with NIB controller, NIB props (6), 2 batteries (1 NIB, never used, 1 used a few times with the gimbaled Solo above) bought from B&H last year. No gimbal or backpack with this one, but it is brand new (not a refurb). Includes a "3DR"-branded controller strap, and if transferrable, includes a Squaretrade Warranty with ADH coverage for the Solo and NIB extra battery for 3-years (about 18 more months). If I can transfer that warranty to you, that's included gratis. If I can't transfer it, I'll cancel the coverage for a partial refund to myself and an eventual toast to my 3DR adventure with friends). $350/OBO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insane. I'm thinking about selling my whole kit (similar to yours, but with a few extra batts) and picking up a Mavic. I spent nearly $2k and now I see that your scrambling to get $550. I spent $750 on batteries alone... Makes me want to throw up a bit.

Good luck with selling, brother. I'll be in your position soon.

Reactions: spiraltime
Insane. I'm thinking about selling my whole kit (similar to yours, but with a few extra batts) and picking up a Mavic. I spent nearly $2k and now I see that your scrambling to get $550. I spent $750 on batteries alone... Makes me want to throw up a bit.

Good luck with selling, brother. I'll be in your position soon.

Thanks Ryan. I'm going to drop the prices again today. We'll see if it sells here on this forum, which I think may not be the best place to sell locally etc.

Thanks Ryan. I'm going to drop the prices again today. We'll see if it sells here on this forum, which I think may not be the best place to sell locally etc.

Hi 3DR Pilots! I'm reducing the price of this package again today (10/28) to try and "clear the deck":

1. Everything listed above (*except* the GoPro 4 Black, GoPro filters and Memory Card) $250/OBO.
2. GoPro Hero 4 Black*, PolarPro Filters, memory card, extra GoPro battery, $250/OBO.

*BB has a sale on the GoPro Hero4 Black for $349.99 + tax, so $250/OBO with the extras is a great deal.

So all of the above together, $500/OBO local pickup.

3. I also have a new-in-box, never flown, NIB 3DR Solo with NIB controller, NIB props (6), 2 batteries (1 NIB, never used, 1 used a few times with the gimbaled Solo above) bought from B&H last year.

- No gimbal or backpack with this one, but it is *brand new* (not a refurb). Includes a "3DR"-branded controller strap, and if transferrable, includes a Squaretrade Warranty with ADH coverage for the Solo and NIB extra battery for 3-years (about 18 more months). If I can transfer that warranty to you, that's included gratis.
If I can't transfer it, I'll cancel the coverage for a partial refund to myself and an eventual toast to my 3DR adventure with friends). $250/OBO.

PM me if you're interested or have questions.

I've got a few friends showing some interest in a lot of what you are offering. Before I continue trying to sell this for you, are you willing to ship to Dallas?

Well, your used Solo kit is sold if you're willing to ship to me. PMing you too hoping you get a notification on your phone :)

Is this still up for sale? If so, I would like to make a offer, but would have to have it shipped to me, I would pay for shipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421