Punta Cana

Reaction score
Hey guys, a quick video from my last trip... to Punta Cana. All feedbacks are welcome!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful location so I would spend less time following the pretty lady on the beach and more time on other sites.

I've noticed with drone videos, if you spend more than 5-10 seconds looking at the same thing, it tends to get boring. :)

Reactions: egodinho
Nice!, Im going to Punta Cana in two months. How you can travel with the batteries? Do you need any type of special carrying case or something?

Nice!, Im going to Punta Cana in two months. How you can travel with the batteries? Do you need any type of special carrying case or something?
Nothing special- some guys use a lipo fire-resistant bag but it's not required. You must carry them onboard with you- not allowed in checked baggage.

You can find the lipo bags on eBay, Amazon, etc.

Looking forward to seeing your videos!:)

Reactions: Bruwil_PR
Beautiful location so I would spend less time following the pretty lady on the beach and more time on other sites.

I've noticed with drone videos, if you spend more than 5-10 seconds looking at the same thing, it tends to get boring. :)

Thanks @Maddog, you are right.. I have another video with more images from the beach, but since I'm starting and this was my first real recorder with the gimbal, I'd like to share to get feedbacks

Hey @Bruwil_PR, did you see my post related with my travels and regulations there? You should read. Feel free to contact me and I can help, but you need to do a pre-work before travel there (it's not related with the batteries, this will do not to care)

Reactions: Bruwil_PR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc