Prototype issues or faulty product?

Jacob

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's an interesting video that might make you question your choice. It's the Solo being held down while it tried to get away.

3DR said all of these issues would be fixed by the final product. Let's hope they stick to their word.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LOL definitely being held down but with any quad including the phantom if its trying to maintain elevation or whatever holding it down is only going to make it try to compensate.

This video does not concern me as much as the most recent video on the building in Manhattan.

Reactions: Jacob
LOL definitely being held down but with any quad including the phantom if its trying to maintain elevation or whatever holding it down is only going to make it try to compensate.

This video does not concern me as much as the most recent video on the building in Manhattan.
link to videio

At least he was able to get it to the ground safely and not have it fly off to NeverLand. I've had Phantoms and Blade 350 Qx's that took off with no warning and no opportunity to bring it down let alone get my foot on it

Apparently they caught so much crap over it they pulled it from youtube.

But its still floating around on Facebook. FPVPortugal.

since the video cannot be linked, can you at least describe what actually concerns you about what was shown in the video. or describe what happened in the video for those of us who could not see it.

There was a write up about this, evidently two pilots that work at 3DR and that were at the show were messing around (purposely) with the controllers at the very end of the show trying to see if they could control one drone with both controllers... it didn't work... the video is out and the accusations fly pardon the pun. Move on, nothin' to see here....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela